Tuesday 4 March 2014

'The Legacy' magazine cover

As I wasn't quite happy with the way that my cover turned out I decided to work with a bit different layer and get rid of the bar at the bottom as it didn't suit the magazine's style in my opinion. Instead of putting the list of band at the bottom, I decided to put it at the top just like in AP magazine. I have also used different colours for text to make it stand out. I didn't wanted to use too vibrant colours so I decided to stick with yellow and blue as I think that it works with the aqua colour of the title. I have also worked on the photograph as I wasn't satisfied with the way I edited it previously. I decided that I want to keep the cover page simple so there is a minimum of information that I want to add next. As I think that to much information would make my cover look messy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment