Tuesday 18 March 2014

Work and progress of 'THE LEGACY' (CONTENT PAGE)

In this post we are going to look at my progress on content page and double page spread. As I decided to keep my magazine cover simple, I decided to make my content page full of information. When I was working on my content page I decided to stick to a simple Kerrang! content page.


I like the look of this content page as it is simple and clean. You can see the text clearly, it's readable. The colours are working together. It's not over done, it doesn't have too much information. The pictures are clear and are working together as they are all the same size. One picture is bigger to show that it's a main focus of the issue. I also like the use of columns, its makes the layout look very clean.


 This picture shows the process of creating my content page. We can see how I used layers to create the look that my content page has now. It is very different for the layout that I had before. I have also included pictures from 'Black Veil Brides' the concert that I went to. This are the two original photographs that I took during the gig.  




No comments:

Post a Comment